Who We Are
The British Columbia Common Ground Alliance (BCCGA) is a member-driven association dedicated to ensuring worker safety, public safety, environmental protection, and the integrity of underground infrastructure by promoting effective damage prevention practices.
Membership has its Benefits!
We are a growing organization and represent a cross section of various stakeholder groups that impact underground infrastructure.
We value your membership and want to ensure that you are maximizing your member benefits. Members are entitled to:
- Regular updates through our newsfeed.
- Attend lunch and learn webinars at no cost.
- Access to member-only reports and resources.
- April is Safe Digging Month events include lunch with the MLAs.
- Contribute to our strategic direction and priorities.
- Participate on member committees and project working groups.
- Member discounts at select events.
- Participate in collaborative in-person education sessions.
- Participate in the CCGA Damage Prevention Symposium.
- Contribute to the development of National Best Practices.
- Increase your understanding of damage prevention issues.
- Ensure that your stakeholder group is well represented.
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to damage prevention.
- Opportunity to collaborate with other stakeholder groups and colleagues.