April 2013 will once again be National Safe Digging Month, the time of year when all Common Ground Alliance stakeholders come together to communicate how important it is that professionals and homeowners alike follow the safe digging process to help prevent injuries, property damage and inconvenient outages.
The Vancouver Sun is planning a section in their paper in late March or early April that promotes Safe Digging Month.
- Print elements will include: a main story; industry profiles with photos; stories about the issues and the impact across the province both commercially and for residential digging
- Pages of content will have advertising on every page.
- The digital components will include video and pic galleries. Stories by area and risk factor
- Reader questions and online experts will allow people at work to go to the web for follow up information from their morning reading of the series
- Sponsors will have full colour ads on the pages including front banner, full page, half and quarter pages.
The details of the proposal are included here.
If you are interested in participating, please let us know at email@example.com. We will then coordinate with our contact at the Vancouver Sun to move this forward.