For excavators and companies who disturb the ground in any way, our DigSafe BC! workshop is important. There are critical infrastructures underground that are vital to healthy communities and business continuity, but can be dangerous to public safety and worker safety if struck. This workshop may save you money and we may never know how many lives it may help save.
- Prince George – October 16, 2014, Civic Centre – Register Now!
- Victoria – November 13, 2014, University of Victoria – Register Now!
Who’s this for? This workshop is for excavators, city and other work crews, pipeline excavators, supervisors, mangers, planners, developers, site managers, etc.
- Ground Disturbance Best Practices
- Utility & Pipeline Awareness
- Permits and processes for working near underground facilities
- Liability & the Regulations you’re responsible for
- Locating & Hydro-Vac Basics & Demonstrations
- Lunch Included
Please consider registering your crews and passing this on. Thank you.