The summer 2016 edition of the Damage Prevention Professional (DPP), with a bunch of Canadian content, is now available.
The following Canadian articles appear in the DPP:
- Federal One Call Legislation – a Step towards New Provincial Legislation (BC focused article)
- A half-page advertisement for the CCGA Damage Prevention Symposium (lower half of page X)
- CCGA Best Practices
- Alberta Fires Appeal – Fort McMurray Fires
- A double-page spread advertising the CCGA Damage Prevention Symposium (pages 26 and 27)
- Alberta One-Call Rolls out the DigSafe Ambassador Pilot Program
- From the Ground Up: The Evolution of the Canadian Common Ground Alliance
Enjoy the read and please share / promote the magazine with your respective contacts, associations and organizations.