The Centre for Advancement of Trenchless Technologies (CATT), Benjamin Media, and NASTT-BC are pleased to announce that the deadline for submission of Abstracts and Presentations for the 2019 Trenchless Technology Road Show in Richmond/Vancouver, BC, May 6-8, 2019, has been extended to November 23rd.
Have you submitted your abstract? Please contact us to confirm. Due to a technical difficulty, we might not have received your abstract.
Not submitted yet? Share your expertise and position yourself as a subject matter expert by presenting at the Show! Submit your abstract online here.
TOPICS OF INTEREST:
- New and or novel trenchless technologies and/or products
- Case studies that demonstrate unique applications, design and/or use of trenchless construction method
- Case Studies that demonstrate trenchless cost savings
- Trenchless greenhouse gas emissions and social cost savings
- Advances and application of water/wastewater infrastructure asset management practices
- Water/wastewater renovation and condition assessment
- Trenchless pipeline construction
- Watermain/pressure pipe renovation using CIPP, SIPP, slip-lining, pipe-bursting, etc.
- Wastewater/stormwater/Culverts/gravity pipe renovation
- Geotechnical considerations for reducing trenchless project delays and project costs.
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) practices and case studies that show cost savings
- Design of gravity and pressure pipelines
- Utility damage prevention
- Panel discussions that cover hot industry topics such as CIPP and Styrene, how to build Trenchless programs, etc.
- Advances in industry standards
- Trending industry topics
- Trenchless research advancements