The 2019 BC Construction Health & Safety Conference (formerly known as Bridging the Gap) will be held on October 24th and 25th. This year’s conference is not to be missed as there is another strong speaker line up and NEW venue, Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront.
- Practical strategies to improve emotional intelligence and leverage it to build leadership skills.
- Effective approaches to address mental health stigma in the workplace and how to adapt to the evolving technological landscape.
- A recent UBC study on the Use of Dust-Extraction Vacuums in the BC Construction Industry.
- The new Builder’s Code initiative.
- Criminal prosecution in workplace incidents and how to effectively demonstrate due diligence.
- How to build the framework to regulate the health and safety profession under law in BC.
- Going beyond the simple check-list: Strategies and ideas to plan and conduct more effective safety inspections.
- How to convert theory into practice by utilizing primary tools to drive organizational change using ‘Safety 2’ concepts.
By attending the conference you will receive 2.75 points approved for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) with BC Housing Licensing and Consumer Services.
For more information visit: www.bccsaconference.ca