The BC Common Ground Alliance (BCCGA) offers Excavation Safety Compliance Training specially designed for performing ground disturbance near underground infrastructure; this seminar will familiarize participants with National Energy Board, BC Oil & Gas Commission, Technical Safety BC and WorkSafe BC regulations when working near underground infrastructure. This important information will help you and your staff to stay safe around underground infrastructure and avoid safety violations. This seminar is designed to assist excavation personnel with any number of years of industry experience and their supervisors. If you are responsible for oversight of pipeline safety and regulatory compliance, or actual excavation, then this seminar will be invaluable to your success.
This seminar qualiﬁes for EOCP 0.6 CEU’s and BC Housing 7.25 CPD’s.
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 – 16705 Fraser Hwy, Surrey, B.C.
- BC Common Ground Alliance and Excavation Safety – what it means to you
- Compliance for Federal and Provincial Regulations for excavating near pipelines (Technical Safety BC, WorkSafe BC, BC Oil & Gas Commission)
- Excavation Requirements & General Construction Issues
- BC 1 One Call Ticket Procedures
- Permit Procedures & Best Practices
- Operator Errors, Accidents, Reporting Procedures & Enforcement
- Locate 101 & Hands-on Demonstration
- Electrical Safety demonstration
- Roundtable and discussion
To register please visit us online at: www.globaltrainingcentre.com or call us at 403-934-5046