While this service is available for use, it is very important to Click or Call BC 1 Call prior to any excavation activities as the first step to damage prevention.
Have you had a chance to try out the City of Vancouver’s new VanMap? This version has better performance (faster) and works on mobile phones.
If you have used Legacy VanMap in the past, drop in at one of these virtual sessions to learn how to use the new VanMap. This is your chance to explore and learn about the City’s geospatial data and maps.
- Monday, November 23, 2020: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020: 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- Monday, January 18, 2021: 9:30 am – 11:00 am
At each session, you’ll learn about the following:
- Using Property Viewer to view key property information such as zoning, legal description and assessed value
- Using Infrastructure Viewer to view utility assets like sewer mains, street lighting, and district energy infrastructure
- Reviewing popular features including Street View and Pictometry
- Accessing links added to the different viewers
- Changing base maps and adding data
You’ll also have the opportunity to ask questions and provide feedback.
To register for the complimentary sessions, please click here: https://shapeyourcity.ca/vanmap
If you have already tried the new VanMap and have feedback, let us know.