The Canadian Common Ground Alliance (CCGA) is continuing the Digging Deeper Digital Education and Networking Series – and you can still register!
Given the uncertainties due to COVID-19, the CCGA is excited to provide an alternative: A national platform that virtually connects Damage Prevention Stakeholders, the series started in October 2020 and continues into May 2021, offering a total of 10 training and awareness sessions based on industry hot topics.
Upcoming sessions for April is Safe Digging Month are:
- March 31st –> Asset Management – How this will help you with long term planning
- April 1st –> Ground Disturbance and Safe Excavation
- April 14th –> Incident Investigations – Latest trends and methodologies
- April 21st –> Indigenous Consultation – Learn more about the Canada Energy Regulator’s Indigenous Advisory Monitoring Committee (IAMC)
- April 28th –> Locating Process – How to become more efficient
In addition to providing continuing professional education, the Digging Deeper Digital Education and Networking Series aims to reconnect peers, utilities, sponsors and suppliers to support the growth and development of the Damage Prevention industry now, and in the future.
Registration open HERE.
Join us as we #DigDeeper into Damage Prevention!