Wander the market’s winding alleys and discover authentic German delicacies: sizzling sausages, warming Glühwein (mulled wine), old world confections, and 80 other food and craft huts.
Tuesday, December 21, 2021
Meet at 5:30 PM at the Vancouver Christmas Market Entrance
JACK POOLE PLAZA (site of the Olympic Cauldron)
1055 Canada Place
Direction and parking: https://www.vancouverchristmasmarket.com/hours-location/
- Guests who would like to drink alcohol must provide two pieces of identification
- $15 admission on site or $12.99 online – $7.99 if you are an early bird!
- All single-entry admissions to the Vancouver Christmas Market are by date and time. Please choose your timeslot carefully. You must arrive within your allotted 30-minute timeslot, but are welcome to stay as long as you like!
- Visitors to the market must show their COVID-19 vaccination passport and government-issued photo ID at the gates.
- To buy your ticket online: https://www.vancouverchristmasmarket.com/tickets/
If you cannot find us, please text Sabine at 604-561-9405.